I just want to catch my day dreams. Or perhaps I am catching yours? Either way.
In a crazy world, I am a twenty-something day-dreamer. I love to find beauty in all that I can in; travels, fashion, humor, art, and mostly in the individual.
I think the best way to tell you who I am, is rather to tell you who I would like to be. Here is my life mission statement: (I know it is a bit long, just pick a line and that will be enough.)
My mission is to guide you in discovering who you are and to inspire you to reach your full potential I have been placed here to improve the lives of those I encounter, and this will be my measure. My life’s journey is making a difference on individual connections that create change in the world. My most important future contribution to others is love, attention, and kindness.
My mission is to serve God by being: a source of light, a path of understanding, a stronghold of integrity, and a castle of realized dreams.
I am here:
- To enjoy every moment along this journey finding laughter, love, and happiness with each day that passes.
- To be adventurous. People need new experiences to expand your knowledge of reality.
- To serve others and show compassion for others in need. “When you share with others you are blessed with things to share”
- To inspire others. People shine when they believe they can make a lasting impact, this may be the core of everything we do.
- To remember where I have been and where I will go through maintaining positive relationships with family and friends. People will know who you are by the way you make them feel.
- To find purpose in life and help others discover their purpose.
- To use an eternal perspective through humility, hope, and faith.
- To look for strengths in others, and the good in every situation.
- To find opportunities to use my natural talents and gifts; listen, laugh, be kind, write, and teach.
- To take care of myself through exercises, eating healthy, drinking plenty of water and implementing good personal habits into my daily activities.
- To choose the ethical way by making a personal commitment to honesty and integrity.
- To find peacefulness within myself by looking inward while using my heart to guide my dreams and desires, and my mind to pursue knowledge, creating balance among all of my obligations.
- To content myself in my surroundings so I will always know where security lies within my life.
- To build a reputation of being dedicated to every goal I choose to pursue while having successes in both my personal and professional life.
- To find happiness, fulfillment, and value in living, I will seek out and experience all of the pleasures and joys that life has to offer.
- To enrich the relationships I make to a deeper individual level where in I am able to see the true them and I can share with them who I am.
- To perfect the little things; prayer, church, scripture study, temple worship, and most importantly growing to know my Savior
- To exercise the abilities I have to read, study, apply, and use my knowledge to gain more continually.
The greatest joy of all is being worthy of the respect and admiration of my loved ones.
“Cross your roads carefully, remember who you are, remember I love you.”