Yesterday, I woke up to this notification not like I need any notifications to remember my little sister’s birthday. She herself is a walking talking notification. You don’t need a push banner or dinging alerts when it comes to the most important day of her life, her birthday! I admire how she celebrates the small things and the large things; to the fullest.
That is not all that I admire about her, so I am going to dedicate this blog to her and it mostly will be a photo log of a year with Krystal Dey.
Please see the detailed list of birthday plans below:
- Food is important to her. (It is impressive how much of her plans consisted of food.)
- She is hilarious on Twitter. Even funnier than me and I crack myself up.
- She makes the best faces. She found someone to join in on the face making.
- She sends me the best motivation and information on snapchat.
- She loves dogs.
- She attends things with me. (Being the single lady that I am, it is nice to be able to count out someone to accompany me out and about.)
- She takes care of me.
- She lets me hang out.
- She is always working on her fitness. Impressively, she encourages others to do so too without being pushy or over bearing. Somehow I ran a 5k with her and Robert, I swore I would never…(please see the Second picture, I am not pictured because I believe I am lying in a hammock trying not to die.)
- She is always down for shenanigans and adventures.
- She always wanted to match me. (Well news flash Krystal, we will always match. We are just twins separated by four years.)
And I couldn’t be more flattered and proud to be so matching with someone so amazing, intelligent, funny, emotionally mature, and beautiful as her.
- She makes me feel comfortable to be me. I don’t mind being third or even fifth wheel.
- She is great at celebrating good times, like I said.
So let me celebrate her and the joy she brings to my life with some past birthday memories:
She is the best and not only does this blog prove that but it can be used as a catch up for that litter one out on her mission. Karli will be like, “so sister s what have you been up to?” And Krystal, we can be like here ready this post. It is what we call a two for one deal.
But I think this past birthday post sums up how I feel about my sister the best: